Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2021

Fashion Classy Modest Style

 Hello,

How are you guys doing today? How is your life this weekend? Do you eat well? I hope you and your family be bless with health and happiness. Me, I just started my two weeks of orientation and drained energy with up and down to the executive offices. Also, I spent days mostly about adapting the change of new environment and weather here. Everyday I need to remind myself to drink a lot of water in stay hydrated. In the same time, still struggling towards skin care to make all of it as a routine. I mean, needy in apply lotion before going to sleep, use sunscreen before going out and make sure I bring my umbrella too. Protection against overdose heated sun because summer season gonna come around this month to next July! 

Alright, today topic is about most-favorite-slot-the-fashion-girl. I know, it's a long time I don't talk about this kind of subject in my blog. Yeah, I noted because all of that randomly more about life. However since past year to this day, I started fell in love with this kind of style; classy style. I don't know either it is related to my increasing age or yet timeless appeal. But seriously, I really adore how mature modest this look is and the elegance aura. My celebrities preferences are Natalie Portman, Blake Lively and Victoria Beckham. There are super in bring out this style to the next level which you can see the confident, self esteem, and to give you comfort yet still modest as per required. 

Then, I do some research about this style and what I deeply loving it because it's focuses in quality every pieces and value used of the fabric. This make it to kind of long period use and same places more expensive than average style. Also, according to maintain these style it preferred less combination use of colors and mostly more to white, black, grey or sometimes light brown. So natural and down to earth colors. I see whoever wore it clothes also look clean, neat and wrinkle free. Their made of polyster, cashmere, wool, denim; avoid linen, silk or cotton. Noted. Why it's really so me because I really choose to easy going items which is less in ironing. Wink!

For those who are into this style I can suggest you some changes of wardrobe you can make:

1-Trench or camel coat-You can choose a beige to knee cover. 


2-Black or light brown suit-You can either go to blazer or the trouser only.

3-Cream or white knitwear-You can pick to look less formal to some event.


4-Jeans is optional-You can keep it as life saver.

5-Black formal dress-You can pick some simple one, avoid flashy blink.

6-Minimize jewelries-You can add a white gold or gold bracelet.

7-Plain bag-You better buy a black one to match in every clothes.

8-Pointed shoes-You preferred to go for medium heels.

Yup, if you want to give it a try...You should. To me, I really comfortable with this kind of style. It's give me such a good vibes and I still maintain the modest part. So, I don't know if it will stay with me a little longer or not...But, I can said, go on and if you don't feel right in some circumstances-make a move. There are lots of style out there for you to try and mix match to your sense. Find another and if it still don't suitable-keep on searching until you find the one. Adious and best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

-please share your thoughts here, dude

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...