Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Luxurious

Assalamualaikum.

Who doesn't want all the luxurious house, car even cloth?
The fame and bling-bling.
Limousine-attention.
Limited edition.
Famous brand.
That's soooo...
Women best friends!

But though,
I then realized.
This is what a silent problem all muslim/muslimah facing now.
That i must wake up and keep away from all these.
All these are not right.
This feeling, is so against in Islam.
When I feel of show myself  to other.
Show how rich, fit and beautiful i'm.
Big riak!
Shoot.

No-no-no, a big no.
Then i remember, back to Islam.
Think how Allah rule.
Masyaallah.
Why i need spending more to impress others?
Rather than Allah.
Same the situation where.
I not repay back what the owner give me.
Shame on me.

At the line,
I said, Alhamdulillah.
Allah still care about me.
He give me a time to be more better person.
Even,
I'm the one slowly in progress to it.

Sorry to said,
An example...
Why i need a colorful jubah/scarf which for branded-not long enough-expensive some more...rather than a simple black jubah/scarf-long-and cover all aurah-and cheapest three times.
Think again.

Just,
Before all action and words to speak, 
Think about Islam.
Allah's rule.
Everything gonna be fine.
: )

When I felt so lazy and only need a sleep. I read this.

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...